Monday, January 4, 2010

Another FOODIE blog, bread bowls..

FIRST, Welcome Katrina to Three G's Crafts. I am so excited that you will be making guest posts, hopefully, frequent posts. Katrina is a lot of fun, I love the way she thinks. Like she says in her first post below, she really is a fly by the seat of her pants kind of gal but she is great friend and fellow crafter. She is wonderful Mommy to a beautiful little girl. I think our husbands might put us on allowances while they are deployed, or we will be banned from Joanne's, Michael's or any other crafting store we might stumble upon.

I really picked the wrong day to make home made bread bowls for soup and grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner tonight. It got to 80 degrees here in CA. CRAZY. Katrina bring some winter back with you when you come home from NC ok?? So as far as crafting goes for today I did manage to go to Joannes up in Temecula and I fell in love. The fabric section was so pretty and all colorful. I didn't get too out of control but I will most definitely have to make sure I have a detailed list next time because I get easily distracted with thoughts of future projects. So tonight i am blogging another FOODIE blog on my homemade bread bowls.



the ingredients shot


Paige thought it was cake batter and really wanted to lick the wisk, she changed her mind when she got one of the big chunks of dough.

My kitchen aid going full blast working the dough. I LOVE IT SO MUCH!


The dough divided up ready to made into the bread bowls.



they turned out so pretty

yummy tomato soup in a tasty home made bread bowl... just needed COLD weather to truly enjoy it.

3 comments:

  1. We needed those here last night! Another dusting of snow this morning and on Monday we're getting a warm front...the high will be 32!

    I refuse to go to Joannes with a list, it's too limiting. LOL Of course then I end up having the starts of a new project and a hard time finishing what I need to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh Yummy!!! I would love to try this! They turned out great!. Is the tomatoe soup Homemade too? I miss us getting together and trying to new recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to add that I love how Paige thought it was cake batter! I'm that way. Even if I know what I'm mixing, I always taste it just in case it magically tastes like cake batter just because it's on the mixer.

    ReplyDelete