Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A glimpse of my stash

Ask any crafter and they will tell you that they have a stash.  If they don't, then I don't know what is wrong with them.  The idea behind the stash is that you don't know what  you might want to work on at any given time, or something is just too beautiful not to have to make something with later.

I enjoy multiple crafts, but currently sewing is my go to method of creating and my fabric stash reflects it. Here is a little peak into some of my favorite stash items.

Rooster fabric for kitchen curtains for one Mrs. Denise.
 Something yummy for...a purse? a skirt?
 This is definitely gonna be a bag of some sort.
 Delicious flowers for a shirred sundress for me.
 Three fabrics planned for a purse

 Socks for baby/toddler legwarmers.
 Sundress for Madelyn.
 Ruffley something for Madelyn
 Some batik napkins I found at a thrift shop that I'm thinking of turning into an apron or Madelyn sized picnic blanket.

I have several more ideas for projects, a few projects that I have to do, and more than I count things I want to do.  Plus now I want to start cross stitching again...at least that doesn't take up too much room. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment